Monday, October 24, 2011

My bad, yo!

I'm sorry.

To my avid 3 readers, my sincere apologies for not blogging like I should. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating with the three readers, but Clayton you have my "best attempt at a promise" that I will post more regularly. But you cant just read your favorite column: "20 questions"!! You must read EVERYTHING I post...EVERYTHING! Ok, you dont have to do all that. But check in from time to time. What am I going to do? I'm going to post more. I'm going to set aside a schedule and post at least once a week or every other week. Not only will I post the Vibe magazine bitten "20 questions", but I will post more "Wanted Wednesdays", "Throwback Thursdays" and "Funny Fridays". Again, I'm sorry for neglecting you all of my randomness. For once, I will sahy, go ahead a judge me. I deserve it. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment