Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wanted Wednesdays: Watch The Throne


Just a few months ago anyone who knows me or have read the left hand side of my blog would not doubt my love for the arrogant, yet talented Kanye West. I can go on and on about WHY I love him so much, but thats not the point of this Wanted Wednesday. The point is to notify YOU, the reader, of things that are hot in the streets and that is wanted by myself and/or others. But even the most LOYAL Kanye fans are feeling some way about these high **s ticket prices. I mean, the way I see it now, only three types of people have tickets already for this concert: The rich, the "I'm just going to say I went", and the Eminem "Stans" who would probably do some harm to Kanye if they ever met him. Now, you want to know what I call "expensive"? True, $114 is NOT a lot to see Kanye. $114 is a lot to see Kanye when you're sitting in the freaking nose bleed! Sure, Jay is with him, but I'm sorry, I refuse to pay over $1oo for piss poor seats for two mofo's running around a stage and maybe doing ONE costume change! Great seats for Beyonce are about that much, but again, Beyonce has lights, dancers, choreography, set & costume change and last: She's Beyonce! I saw Janet Jackson a few months back and SHE wasnt even that expensive. And sure Janet aint been hot, "HOT" since the Velvet Rope, but still, I think she should demand more money than two rap artist running around on stage with their mics out makings the audience rap half their lines! I'm sorry if this is turning more into a rant, but I'm passionate about music AND Kanye and it seriously pains me to know there is a chance I wont be at the concert. And if you're wondering why I just wont bite the bullet and get the cheap seats, I'll tell you why: I've been to TWO Kanye concerts,paid less than $100, never been any further than 12 rows back AND *clears throat*, I snuck backstage with the intention of meeting Kanye and I DID meet Kanye AND spoke to him. Dont believe me? I have three people to back me up. Anywho, thats another blog. But for now, I'll just be hoping and wishing this Wanted Wednesday for Watch The Throne tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment